Gay Spirit Radio Archive believes it is important to help protect the rights that artists and content creators have for their original and licensed works. Gay Spirit Radio Archive will remove/suspend any content that breaches our Terms of Service through Copyright infringement. Use of the content on this website is made available for educational, research, and scholarship purposes and music made available through the archived radio shows may not be used for commercial purposes. Any audio made available through this website is governed under Section §108 of the United States Copyright Code.
Gay Spirit Radio Archive respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is our policy to honor all takedown requests that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Reporting Abuse- How to File a DMCA Takedown Notice
Gay Spirit Radio Archive abides by all Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) laws and will delete content from our platform when notified of a copyright infringement. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on Gay Spirit Radio Archive by completing the DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to firstname.lastname@example.org. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of Copyright laws in effect. A proper notification must contain the information below or it may be ignored:
- Documents identifying yourself as an owner of copyrighted work, exclusive rights holder of the content that you believe was infringed upon, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the service where such material may be found. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed. Please provide us with at minimum a URL to each work that is claimed to be infringing.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include the following statements and items in the body of the Notice:
State that you have “Good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.”
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You should be aware that, under Copyright Laws in effect, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.